Joyfully Ever After is a book and video-based, coming-of-age Bible study for young women.
Recommended for ages 15 through 22, this curriculum is designed to be studied in a small group, or in a mentorship duo with a mother or trusted friend.
Through Biblical teaching and compelling stories, Joyfully Ever After will:
- Empower young women to embrace their identities as children of God.
- Catalyze mentorship relationships, which are the foundation of lasting discipleship. (Mentor Guide and Group Discussion Guide included in every copy)
- Extravagantly commemorate each commitment to godly womanhood with a lavish celebration. (An event planning guide, included in the book, will help you dream up all the details for your Jubilee.)
Let’s encourage our young ladies, “your relationship with Jesus matters—let’s celebrate it!”
Backer Rewards are based on donation, including:
- $10 – e-book
- $20 – e-book + Teaching Video Codes
- $25 – Softcover Bible Study (signed by Becky) + Teaching Video Codes
- $50 – Mother-Daughter Set
- $150 – Group Set
For champion backers, you will receive a signed copy of the book, online access codes to the videos, and the following extras:
- $500 – Legacy Reward (acknowledgement in Joyfully Ever After)
- $1000 – Event Speaker Reward (Becky will wave her speaking fees for your event AND acknowledge you or your church/organization in the book)
Ready to join the Joyfully Ever After journey?
Visit kickstarter.com now to make your pledge!
(You won’t be charged until May 1st, and only if the project goal is met).
The goal of Joyfully Ever After is to celebrate, identify, and discover our relationship with God as His daughters and ambassadors. I loved all of it. It has definitely grown my faith.
—Zoie J., High School Senior
Coming soon to e-book and paperback on Amazon.com!